So this blog has taken a while to write....
A: Because I've been busy with other small spurts of crazy and
B: Because I had to make sure crazy was REALLY gone before I trashed him in the blog.
So Chef Dude. First he dumped me, then he didn't really dump me (he meant to pull back in the relationship) then we were going to casually date but still get down cause damn we were good in bed together.
I'll get back to this point sometime, but goddamn the ones who are batshit crazy are SO fucking great in bed.
Anyways, so after two weeks of chatting, talking, flirting after my initial dumpage we decided to hook up again as part of our advancing relationship...we had some really nice adult time. Then he took a phone call as I waited in the bedroom for my long awaited (and really well deserved) massage.
"Did you hear that message?"
"The one where you boss is asking you to take a last minute job even though you promised me to spend the evening with me?"
"Yeah."
Then he just looked at me. "So?"
"You want my permission?"
"Would you mind?"
"Would I mind if you chose to work over spending time with me...AGAIN?"
"Yeah."
"Whatever; do whatever you want."
So he called back, took the job but at least had the decency to come in and give me a massage. While he was doing that, he started to tense up.....
I asked if he was okay, he said yes and then started to have a full on panic attack.
Sex with me caused a panic attack. Me asking for literally one hour a week of his time was asking too much and caused a panic attack. He left my apartment shortly thereafter.
Instead of just being a crazy magnet, I literally had caused crazy. I just entered a whole new level of specializing in crazy.....
No comments:
Post a Comment