Thursday, September 13, 2012

Best Mutiny Maker

So I bitched to HR about her

Oh yeah

She gave me two panic attacks and is a bitch -- she tells me in the SAME breath "I don't want to micromanage you and I'm not questioning your judgment, but you should have come to me with that decision before you made any judgment calls and run you decision past me."

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm not questioning your judgment except that's EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING

So I ran to HR because I'm not going to tolerate her utter bullshit again....also, she made me late to a meeting with my big man boss...HER boss.  That cannot go unpunished.

So I told Mama about it -- I went to HR, bring it on.

"You are the best mutiny maker" she told me.

Wonder if I can put that on a resume

No comments:

Post a Comment