After a pleasant evening of watching the Mama's twins, Godzilla and King Kong run rampant in their living room, destroying the order their father created to its rightful state of chaos (it was near bedtime and these muppets were too tired to really create the chaos I could see in their eyes they were capable of), Mama and I were talking.
I mentioned that I had been taken out by the consular general and a representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the island nation from whence one of my clients came.
"Why would they take you out?"
"Because I'm helping one of their citizens and usually since their people don't get into trouble, they like to thank those that would help their people out."
"Huh."
"So then they were like, 'you better be nice to Ms. BoA and be a good client' and I actually had to tell them she is honestly, one of the best clients I have. She keeps me updated, she listens to me. Hell, she figured since the court took away legal custody because she lived out of county and didn't have a car she would do something about it. got a job, passed her written driver's test and moved back to the county...and I didn't even ask her to do a damn thing."
"So why is she your client?"
"What?"
"She's normal, she's definitely not crazy. Why is she your client?"
"Um...I don't know."
Congratulations, you just had your first normal client.
No comments:
Post a Comment