1. Do not start emails/winks/conversations with "hey baby," "hey sexy," or "hey gorgeous." You sound incredibly insincere, I hear better pickup lines in bars (and there's a reason I'm not in a bar...I don't like them or their cheesy pickup lines), and calling me baby suggests a familiarity which we do not have. I'm not your baby, you have no idea if I'm sexy or not and calling me gorgeous makes me think you're just trying to get into my pants.
2. If I just wanted someone to get into my pants, I'd go to a bar and get picked up with above mentioned cheesy pickup lines
3. If you're going to brag about being intelligent and not wanting anyone who's "ignorant" to hit you up, might I suggest spell check? Being able to distinguish between "your" and you're" as well as spelling "intelligent" with two "l's" is crucial to the boasting of brain power. This is the day and age of the internet and online tools -- you can afford to take two seconds to make sure you've spelled everything correctly; you could probably even afford two more seconds to make sure your grammar is correct.
4. Telling me you'd like to "hit it" or have "wild passionate jungle sex" is not appealing -- AT ALL. See #2.
5. Finally (for now) if you send me an initial email and I do not respond; and you send a follow up email and I still don't respond...that is not an invitation to continue to email me with requests for hugs, that you just want someone to love, or to give me permission to date other people. I didn't respond to you for a reason, whatever that reason may be....your barrage of emails isn't going to make me respond any faster or at all.
Please man, have some pride, and keep searching. There's someone out there who will respond, I'm just not that person.
With that said, I'm off to bed now....looking forward to another day and another email from Mr.Perfect4you (presumptuous as that name is)......
No comments:
Post a Comment